Drilling Fluids Program - New Engineers
Duration: 18 Months
Audience: The program offers an excellent opportunity for newly graduated engineers to gain skills and proficiency in the domain of Drilling Fluids, be able to start a new career as DF Engineer and obtain good placements in the oil field Industry.
Summary: The course will present an overview of the application of oil well drilling and completion fluids and the circulation system. Over the course of this program, not only trainees learn how to carry out duties they perform in the field, but they also learn oilfield HSE rules, protocol, terminology, and other engineering skills for drilling and drilling fluid operations. Moreover, they learn how to properly engineer a drilling fluid to required parameters as well as how to identify drilling problems and fluid challenges. They will be prepared to utilize the practical skills, procedures, and tests at MB Mud lab facilities.
- Recognize the main role of drilling fluid engineer in successful operations from starting drilling to the complete section of any well.
- Understand the composition and properties of drilling and completion fluid systems and all additives.
- Understand the solids control equipment, waste management, effluent treatment, and HSE rules.
- Understand mud formulation, engineering calculations and well control procedures
- A background in the mechanisms of formation damage, completion fluid systems and completion brines.
- Recognize the problems related to DF and troubleshooting.
- Understand Hydraulics, and other services linked to DF (Cementation, wireline…..etc).
- Understand problems related to drilling and DF such as mud contaminants, treatment methods, Complications (Stuck up, Blow Out, Mud Loss).
- Report skills related to drilling fluids
Drilling Training Program
Duration: 24 months (including theoretical and field practices)
Audience: The program offers an excellent opportunity for newly graduated engineers to gain skills and proficiency in the domain of Oil Well Drilling and Workover services, be able to start a new career as a driller and obtain good placements in the oil field Industry.
Summary: This course introduces the subject of drilling, completion and well workover operations. Aim to build a solid foundation-level knowledge of the practices, people and equipment used in these key operations.
The course is firmly rooted in ensuring that well integrity is maintained whilst working in each of these independent disciplines and the processes and technology that are discussed.
How drilling, completion and workover fit into the life cycle of exploration, appraisal, development and eventual abandonment of an oilfield.
To prepare graduate engineers to gain skills and proficiency in the domain of Oil Well Drilling and Workover, be able to start a new career and obtain good placements in the oil field Industry. To work on the drilling and completion rigs, as driller after completing this 2 years course with high standard skills and knowledge.
Looking to book a Course?
Contract us and ..etc “example text” ..etc