Stuck Pipe Prevention and Recovery
Course Title: Stuck Pipe Prevention and Recovery
Duration: 2 Days
Audience: Assistant Drillers, Driller, Toolpusher, Drilling Supervisor, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Superintendent, Mud Logger and all Drilling Team
Summary: The course is designed to provide the audience with knowledge, skills and understanding of the Stuck Pipe mechanisms, causes, warnings and recovery techniques.
Objective: To understand the causes of a stuck pipe and the techniques of prevention and recovery.
Duration: 5 Days
Audience: Mud Testers, Derrickmen, Assistant Drillers and candidates enhancing drilling fluids competence.
Summary: The course covers basic aspects of drilling fluids technology, emphasizing both theory and some mud laboratory tests applications. It presents an overview of the application of well drilling fluids and the circulation systems.
- Mud testers will learn about the basic components of drilling fluids, the functions, different Mud systems and the measurements of drilling fluids properties.
- Recognize more of the mud circulating system and the basic concept of solids separation with the different solids control equipment.
- Elaboration and discussion on the basics of hole problems.
- The participant will become familiar with some field engineering calculations in well control calculations and applications in the drilling operations.
Introduction to Drilling Fluids Technology
Duration: 5 Days
Audience: Derrickmen, Mud Testers, Assistant Drillers, Drillers, Drilling Engineers.
Summary: The course presents an overview of the applications of oil well drilling fluids and the circulation system. The course includes discussions of fluids technology and products, emphasizing the reasons for fluid selection and application.
- Participants will learn about the basic components of drilling fluids, the functions and the measurements of drilling fluids properties.
- Participants will be able to recognize the mud circulating system and the method of solids separation and solids control equipment. Wellbore problems related to drilling fluids will be discussed within the course.
- Understanding Water-base Mud, Oil base Mud and some special drilling fluids systems that are used in Oman fields.
IWCF Well Control Level 3 & 4
Duration: 5 days (Including ½ day IWCF Examination)
Audience: Assistant Drillers, Driller, Toolpusher, Drilling Supervisor, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Superintendent, Mud Logger and all Drilling Team.
Summary: It is an accredited training program to carry out Drilling Well Control training to the required standard laid down by IWCF (International Well Control Forum). During this course, the entire IWCF syllabus is covered with a lot of assignments. In addition, full hands-on training on Drilling Simulator is assured with a thorough explanation of well control concepts in a lucid and effective manner.
Objective: To accredit drilling employees in IWCF well control and to provide them with the knowledge, understanding and the required practical skills to apply safe well control practices in surface installation.
Looking to book a Course?
Contract us and ..etc “example text” ..etc